The FSGX 210 Racing Frame has been CNC machined to the highest tolerances from three pieces of HDPE. This frame must be one of the toughest racing frames on the market and comes with an optional Limited Lifetime Frame Warranty*
Available in a range of 5 colours the FSGX 210 has been designed around specific components keeping the frame as compact as possible and everything enclosed.
Recommended components are as follows:
- Naze 32 Rev 5. Direct soldering is recommended
- 2200 series motors with 5” props
- Up to 24 amp ESC’s including the Kiss 24A race edition
- CC3D Power Distribution Board or similar
- RunCam Swift FPV camera or similar
- Skyzone TS5823/S, Aomway Mini AV, Luminier and other VTX transmitters will fit
A GoPro or RunCam/Mobius mount is included with the frame in a similar colour
to your frame colour choice. Please choose your preferred mount in the options drop down menu before checking out.
Also available for this frame is an optional Battery Tray with mounting kit.
Other components can be used but Fossils Stuff cannot guarantee they will fit without possible modification to the Mainframe or Top Cover.
- FPV camera protection
- Main components are fully enclosed
- Motor protection
- Air slots in Mainframe, Mid Cover and Top Cover to keep ESC’s totally cool.
- Integrated XT60 connector
- Accessible VTX dip switches from window in Top Cover (GoPro mount only)
- FPV camera bracket mounting holes pre-drilled
- Multiple Battery strap slots
- Motor ventilation holes
- Flight Controller USB access
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for Flight Controller and PDB
- Quick access to internal components
- Large airflow slots in motor arms
- Machined channels in arms for motor wires
- Central COG with 4S 1.5ah lipo battery
The Top Cover can be easily removed and re-fitted with only 4 x M3 screws allowing quick and easy access to the inside.
Size 210mm PCD
Flight Controller Naze 32 Rev 5 or Seriously Pro F3. Others will fit.
Motor Size 2200 series
Maximum battery size 4S 1500 Dimensions: 76mm L x 34mm W x 31mm H
The *Limited Lifetime Frame Warranty covers any part of the frame that has been damaged badly enough to render the frame un-flyable. The damaged part/s will be replaced once only on return of the warranty certificate and the damaged part/s. Replaced frames will have a unique identification. The frames will need to be registered with Fossils Stuff either by email or post for the Warranty to be valid. This warranty is valid for the lifetime of the Mainframe and Top Cover. Warranty is not transferable. Customers are liable for the return postage of the new parts.
Watch the FSGX 210 in action!
Flown by Fossils Stuff Team Pilot Tonstar 1
Please note: At present there is a short lead time on production due to the high demand for these frames. Please expect to wait 3-5 working days before frames are shipped.
Fossils Stuff reserve the right to alter the design without notification.