The Gravity has been designed around specific components to keep the frame as low as possible. Recommended components are as follows:
- Naze 32 with horizontally soldered header pins
- 2200 series motors with 6” props
- DYS BLHeli 20 amp ESC’s
- CC3D Power Distribution Board
- Skyzone TS5823 VTX
Other components can be used but Fossils Stuff cannot guarantee they will fit without possible modification to the Mainframe or Top Cover.
- FPV camera protection
- Motor protection
- Accessible VTX dip switches from window in Top Cover
- Lipo balance lead socket
- Battery strap slots
- Rubber battery grip pad included
- Rubber Battery Pad included
- Motor ventilation holes
- LED rear bumper for 8 programmable LED’s
- Naze 32 LED indicator window
- Naze 32 pre-drilled mounting holes
- CC3D PDB pre-drilled holes
- Large airflow slots in motor arms
- Machined channels in arms for motor wires
- Pre-drilled Top Cover for Fossils Stuff Active Tilt Mechanism (ATM)
- Central COG with 4S 1.8ah lipo battery
The Top Cover can be easily removed and re-fitted with only 4 M3 screws allowing quick and easy access to the inside.
Size 280mm PCD
Flight Controller Naze32
Motor Size 2200 series
Maximum battery size 4S 1.8ah
The Lifetime Frame Warranty* covers either part of the frame that has been damaged badly enough to render the frame un-flyable. The damaged part/s will be replaced on return of the warranty certificate and the damaged part/s. The frames will need to be registered with Fossils Stuff either by email or post for the Warranty to be valid. This warranty is valid for the lifetime of the Mainframe and Top Cover.
Holes may be drilled in Top Cover for VTX antenna and LED wire route at rear of mainframe. No other modifications may be carried out.
Fossils Stuff reserve the right to alter the design without notification.